What's New for 2018?
Case studies in cutting-edge technologies: decision analytics, BIM, virtual reality and IoT
- The explosion of data and the proliferation of digital tools to support and drive your decision-making has ushered in a new era for asset management
- Explore how these disruptive technologies can enhance your capabilities in a multitude of areas, including investment planning, asset visualisation, lifecycle analysis and real-time performance monitoring.
Thought-provoking panel discussion on Women in Infrastructure Asset Management
- Hear from some of the leading women in the field addressing the highly topical issue of gender-diversity in an overwhelmingly male-dominated space.
- We will be getting to the root of the challenges facing women in asset-intensive industries, discussing how we can seek to overcome these, and brainstorming strategies to ensure support for women in the space
Interactive roundtable discussions tailored to your industry ensuring a deep dive discussion into your specific challenges and opportunities for innovation
- PR19 and Innovation: The Opportunities and Constraints
- How Can Digital Technology be Harnessed in Rail to Improve Efficiency and Enhance the Customer Experience?
- Airports as a Mini City: The Complexity of the Asset Portfolio and the Challenges This Poses
- The Concept of “Anti-Asset Management”: Evaluating the Technical Benefit of Your Highway Assets alongside their Service-Delivery Capability to Promote a More Well-Rounded View of Your Investment Priorities
- The Future of Energy: How Digitised Asset Management and Systems Innovation Can Drive the Energy Transition
Learning from tangential industries: aerospace and defence
- We will hear from the Head of Asset Management at BAE Systems, one of the world’s largest defence companies
- Tony Wilson will discuss some of BAE System’s objectives and initiatives in asset management, including enhancement of data capabilities, the deployment of RFID asset tracking equipment and the evolution of new technology.
- Gain an insight into how you can take inspiration from proven outcomes in Britain’s largest manufacturing company to stimulate innovation and drive efficiency in the management of your own assets