Take a look at some of the themes and sessions that took place at the 2017 IAM Exchange by downloading the Post Event Report which covers:
- Discover key attendance stats so you can see who participated
- Understand what your peers are investing in during 2018 and beyond
- Find out what our delegates top projects were in 2017, including; Data Quality, Risk Management/ Assessment, Systems Integration and more!
The IAM Exchange editorial team conducted research with asset management leaders to discover the key trends that will impact their role, and discover what projects they have in place to overcome their top challenges.
Download the complimentary eBook Aligning Asset Management & Investment Strategy with Wider Organisational Objectives to hear from asset management leaders at United Utilities, E.ON, Scottish Water, Network Rail, CEZ and more!
The IAM Exchange has just conducted research from across the IAM community and put together this report that covers a 10 year span of the market.
Within the report you will find;
- 2012: What was the industry saying? - What did the IAM market look like?
- 2017: Where are we now? - How has the market changed in the last 5 years? What are the biggest opportunities for growth? Top investment priorities?
- 2022: Moving forward - What are the biggest challenges? What impact will Brexit have on the industry? What new technologies are going to be introduced, and what are their predicted results?
Download the State Of The Infrastructure Industry: 2012 - 2022 report today to find out about the strategies that are becoming common-place and areas you may need to start to research for the future, shaping your organisation’s strategy and propelling the industry forward.
Ahead of the 2018 IAM Exchange in London in March, we asked our attendees what their top challenges were and where they plan to invest their budgets to tackle these challenges over the next 6 - 18 months.
Ahead of the Infrastructure Asset Management Exchange, past delegate and current sponsor Dave Francis, VP of Operations at Virtalis, shared his thoughts and opinions on the IAM Exchange and how the event inspires communities and accelerates business growth through exceptional delivery.