Take a look at some of the themes and sessions that took place at the 2017 IAM Exchange by downloading the Post Event Report which covers:
- Discover key attendance stats so you can see who participated
- Understand what your peers are investing in during 2018 and beyond
- Find out what our delegates top projects were in 2017, including; Data Quality, Risk Management/ Assessment, Systems Integration and more!
The Solution Provider Information Pack gives you detail and insight into the business development opportunities available at the Exchange. Allowing you to visualise how your company can benefit from attending the event, meeting with the senior attendees and, perhaps most importantly, discover how the Exchange model can ensure you are securing the right business, at the right time.
The latest market report published by the IAM Exchange team, in collaboration with the Institute of Asset Management, reviews the current state of infrastructure asset management with special focus on some of the perceived challenges and top priorities for the year ahead. It can be the case that asset management is viewed as capital spending, but is that really true? Download your free copy for full data, insight and comments.
The IAM Exchange has just conducted research from across the IAM community and put together this report that covers a 10 year span of the market.
Within the report you will find;
- 2012: What was the industry saying? - What did the IAM market look like?
- 2017: Where are we now? - How has the market changed in the last 5 years? What are the biggest opportunities for growth? Top investment priorities?
- 2022: Moving forward - What are the biggest challenges? What impact will Brexit have on the industry? What new technologies are going to be introduced, and what are their predicted results?
Download the State Of The Infrastructure Industry: 2012 - 2022 report today to find out about the strategies that are becoming common-place and areas you may need to start to research for the future, shaping your organisation’s strategy and propelling the industry forward.
The Delegate Information Pack gives you detail and insight into the learning and networking opportunities available at the Exchange. Allowing you to visualise how you and your company can benefit from attending the event, benchmarking with senior attendees and, perhaps most importantly, discover how the Exchange can ensure you are always at the cutting edge when it comes to new technologies and developments.
Ahead of the 2018 IAM Exchange in London in March, we asked our attendees what their top challenges were and where they plan to invest their budgets to tackle these challenges over the next 6 - 18 months.